Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ruby's Gift Selwyn

You get a bonus today. A double post. Be sure and scroll down for today's second article.

I'm working at the Selwyn store today so I thought it would be nice to feature it. Ruby's gift is a gift store featuring local artists and other unique items. Items from local artists include jewelry, pottery, painting, photography, hand bags, hats, and many more fun items. I am so excited to sell my work here. It opened in December and is constantly being discovered by new shoppers.





This is the lovely sitting area in the store. These chairs are handmade by a local artist. Aren't they adorable!!


Some of the cases in the store.

This is my jewelry display.



Jewelry from my friends Debbie Winchester.




Creative wall hangings from Scott Partridge and wood turnings by Dwight Hartsell.





Handmade hats and hand bags.



Adorable pincushions by Caroline Driggs of Carolina Creative Arts

As you can see this is a very bright cheerful shop with lots of great artists represented.

Ruby's Gift Selwyn is located in Charlotte, NC at 2910 Selwyn Avenue.














4 comments:

Gaynor Mann said...

What a lovely shop!

2 trick pony said...

cute shop! looks fun:)

SToNZ said...

Wish I lived nearby....what a cute shop!
I want those chairs.

beadsnbangles said...

I love those chairs too. I spent some time yesterday relaxing in them and working on seed beads.