Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Craft Show






This past weekend I participated in a craft show featuring mostly Etsy artists. We had to contend with the possibility of Tropical Storm Hannah coming nearby and deluging us with rain. Luckily we had a lovely day, only a little windy at times. I'm hoping the next show in October is better attended. I really worked on revamping my displays for the show. I think they turned out fairly well. Although I never seem to have enough space for all my jewelry. My next project is to come up with some way to weigh down my jewelry displays; they kept blowing over. This is an ongoing process.
















1 comment:

smoky scout said...

Hi there - Sorry your show was such bad weather - Jim and I have missed seeing you guys - we are having a hard time getting back on track after our travels, but we will try hard to make it on Monday - Sharon