Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Craft Attack Weekend

Last Saturday the Hornet's Nest Etsy Street Team sponsored a Craft Attack fair. We had so many talented vendors and nice attendance by the public. I had pretty good sales and met some really friendly buyers and sellers. Danielle Anthony took some fabulous pictures that can be seen on her blog. Link: http://dreadsky.blogspot.com/

That's a good thing because I forgot my camera. The weather was beautiful although a little windy at times. I fixed my display problem and only had one necklace display that blew over, however, at the end of the day while I was taking a load to my car my tent blew over and broke. Since then I bought a new one that is even better.

Thanks to the team the first Craft Attack was a success. I will definitely do it again.

No comments: